Professional Geriatric Care Management
When caregiving for an aging family member becomes overwhelming, it may be time to contact Caring Hearts for Seniors.
Geriatric Care Management, is a holistic, client-centered approach to caring for older adults or others facing ongoing health challenges. Working with families, the expertise of Caring Hearts for Seniors provides the answers at a time of uncertainty.
You may need Caring Hearts for Seniors if:
- The person you are caring for has limited or no family support.
- Your family has just become involved with helping the individual and needs direction about available services.
- The person you are caring for has multiple medical or psychological issues.
- The person you are caring for is unable to live safely in his/her current environment.
- Your family is either “burned out” or confused about care solutions.
- Your family has limited time and/or expertise in dealing with your loved ones’ chronic care needs.
- Your family is at odds regarding care decisions.
- The person you are caring for is not pleased with current care providers and requires advocacy.
- The person you are caring for is confused about his/her own financial and/or legal situation.
- Your family needs education and/or direction in dealing with behaviors associated with dementia.
- You live at a distance from your loved one.
Puzzled about where to turn?
Welcome to Caring Hearts for Seniors, a Chicago-area company that offers care management services for the elderly and disabled. If you’re finding it difficult to care for a relative or friend who wants to live as independently and productively as possible, we can help.
There are so many services available, but how does one find the best solution? At Caring Hearts, we listen carefully to everyone’s concerns, and make our assessment of your situation. Then, we work with you to develop a personalized care plan to address all of your particular needs.
The geriatric specialists at Caring Hearts for Seniors will work with you to enhance the quality of life for you and your loved ones. We’ve been working with seniors and the disabled for more than 25 years.
We can help you put all the puzzle pieces together…for greater peace of mind.